Wednesday, November 25, 2009

"My yoke is easy"


"Easy"



Come unto Me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
Take My yoke upon you, and learn of Me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For My yoke is easy {G5543}, and My burden is light.
Matthew 11:28-30


Strongs: G5543

5543 χρηστός [XRHSTO/S] {chrēstós} \khrase-tos'\
from 5530; employed, i.e. (by implication) useful (in manner or morals):--better, easy, good(-ness), gracious, kind.


from 5530

5530 χράομαι [XRA/OMAI] {chráomai} \khrah'-om-ahee\
middle voice of a primary verb (perhaps rather from5495, to handle); to furnish what is needed; (give an oracle, "graze" (touch slightly), light upon, etc.), i.e. (by implication) to employ or (by extension) to act towards one in a given manner:--entreat, use.




Luke 5:39 No man also having drunk old wine straightway desireth new: for he saith, The old is better {G5543}.

Luke 6:35 But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for He is kind {G5543} unto the unthankful and to the evil.

Romans 2:4 Or despisest thou the riches of his goodness and forbearance and longsuffering; not knowing that the goodness {G5543} of God leadeth thee to repentance?

I Corinthians 15:33 Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good {G5543} manners.
Ephesians 4:32 And be ye kind {G5543} one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.

I Peter 2:3 If so be ye have tasted that the Lord is gracious {G5543}.



AGAIN


Come unto Me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you, and learn of Me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For My yoke is easy {G5543}, and My burden is light.
Matthew 11:28-30




--
Romans 16:27 To God only wise, be glory through Jesus Christ for ever. Amen.
I Peter 5:11 To Him be Glory and Dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

No comments: