I John 2:17And the world passeth away {G3855}, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.
"passeth away"
3855 παράγω [PARA/GW] {parágō} \par-ag'-o\
from 3844 and 71; to lead near, i.e. (reflexively or intransitively) to go along or away:--depart, pass (away, by, forth).
See Greek 3844.
See Greek 71.
Morphology: V-PMI-3S
Tense: Present
Voice: Middle
Mood: Indicative
Person: third
Number: Singular
I Corinthians 7:31
And they that use this world, as not abusing it: for the fashion of this world passeth away {G3855}.
Morphology: V-PAI-3S
Tense: Present
Voice: Active
Mood: Indicative
Person: third
Number: Singular
I John 2:8
Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in Him and in you: because the darkness is past {G3855}, and the true Light now shineth.
Morphology: V-PMI-3S
Tense: Present
Voice: Middle
Mood: Indicative
Person: third
Number: Singular
Jeremiah 45:4-5 Thus shalt thou say unto him [Baruch--"Blessed"], The Lord saith thus; Behold, that which I have built will I break down, and that which I have planted I will pluck up, even this whole land. And seekest thou great things for thyself? seek them not: for, behold, I will bring evil upon all flesh, saith the Lord: but thy Life will I give unto thee for a prey in all places whither thou goest.
Matthew 6:19-21 Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal: but lay up for yourselves treasures in Heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal: For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.
But God forbid that I should glory,
save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ,
by Whom the world is crucified unto me,
and I unto the world.
Galatians 6:14
I John 2:17
And the world passeth away {G3855}, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.
For here have we no continuing city,
but we seek one to come.
By Him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually,
that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to His Name.
Hebrews 13:14-15
--
Romans 16:27 To God only wise, be glory through Jesus Christ for ever. Amen.
I Peter 5:11 To Him be Glory and Dominion for ever and ever. Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment