Hear this evening's devotional [Prepared by Jonathan Bagster (1813-1872)]
02.14 Evening:
Whom have I in Heaven but Thee? and there is none upon earth that I desire beside Thee. My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is the strength of my heart, and my Portion for ever.--The Lord is the Portion of mine inheritance and of my cup: Thou maintainest my lot. The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; yea, I have a goodly heritage.
The Lord is my Portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in Him.
Thy Testimonies have I taken as an heritage for ever: for they are the rejoicing of my heart.
O God, Thou art my God; early will I seek Thee: my soul thirsteth for Thee, my flesh longeth for Thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is; . . .Because Thou hast been my help, therefore in the shadow of Thy wings will I rejoice.
My Beloved is mine, and I am His: He feedeth among the lilies.
Here it is again with the entire verses and references
02.14 Evening:
(Psalm 73:25,26)Whom have I in Heaven but Thee? and there is none upon earth that I desire beside Thee. My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is the strength of my heart, and my Portion for ever.--(Psalm 16:5,6)The Lord is the Portion of mine inheritance and of my cup: Thou maintainest my lot. The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; yea, I have a goodly heritage.
(Lamentations 3:24)The Lord is my Portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in Him.
(Psalm 119:111)Thy Testimonies have I taken as an heritage for ever: for they are the rejoicing of my heart.
(Psalm 63:1)O God, Thou art my God; early will I seek Thee: my soul thirsteth for Thee, my flesh longeth for Thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is; . . .(Psalm 63:7)Because Thou hast been my help, therefore in the shadow of Thy wings will I rejoice.
(Song of Solomon 2:16)My Beloved is mine, and I am His: He feedeth among the lilies.
--
Romans 16:27 To God only wise, be glory through Jesus Christ for ever. Amen.
I Peter 5:11 To Him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment