Hear this evening's devotional [Prepared by Jonathan Bagster (1813-1872)]
02.25 Evening:
Who is among you that feareth the Lord, that obeyeth the Voice of His Servant, that walketh in darkness, and hath no light? let him trust in the Name of the Lord, and stay upon His God.
Ye shall seek Me, and find Me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.--Seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you. For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.
Truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with His Son Jesus Christ.--Now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.--For through Him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.
If we say that we have fellowship with Him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the Truth:
Lo, I am with you alway.--I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.--Comforter . . .dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
Here it is again with the full verses and references
02.25 Evening:
(Isaiah 50:10)Who is among you that feareth the Lord, that obeyeth the Voice of His Servant, that walketh in darkness, and hath no light? let him trust in the Name of the Lord, and stay upon His God.
(Jeremiah 29:13)And ye shall seek Me, and find Me, when ye shall search for Me with all your heart.--(Luke 11:9,10)And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you. For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.
(I John 1:3)That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with His Son Jesus Christ.--(Ephesians 2:13)But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.--(Ephesians 2:18)For through Him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.
(I John 1:6)If we say that we have fellowship with Him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the Truth:
(Matthew 28:20)Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.--(Hebrews 13:5)Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for He hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.--(John 14:16,17)And I will pray the Father, and He shall give you another Comforter, that He may abide with you for ever; even the Spirit of Truth; Whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth Him not, neither knoweth Him: but ye know Him; for He dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
--
Romans 16:27 To God only wise, be glory through Jesus Christ for ever. Amen.
I Peter 5:11 To Him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment