The LORD is gracious,
and full of compassion; slow to anger, and of great mercy.
(Psalm 145:8)
The Word for the YEAR--
Romans 8:35-39 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? As it is written, For Thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter. Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him that loved us. For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
The Word for the month--
Psalm 18:1,2 I will love Thee, O Lord, my strength. The Lord is my Rock, and my Fortress, and my Deliverer; my God, my strength, in Whom I will trust; my Buckler, and the Horn of my salvation, and my high Tower.
The Word for the day--
II Corinthians 6:2 (For He saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.)
Hear this morning's devotional [Prepared by Jonathan Bagster (1813-1872)]
02.27 Morning:
Reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord.
He that heareth My Word, and believeth on Him that sent Me, hath Everlasting Life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto Life.-- I through the Law am dead to the Law, that I might live unto God. I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the Life which I now live in the flesh I live by the Faith of the Son of God, Who loved me, and gave Himself for me.
Because I live, ye shall live also.--I give unto them Eternal Life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of My hand. My Father, Which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of My Father's hand. I and My Father are One.
If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are Above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God....For ye are dead, and your Life is hid with Christ in God.
Here it is again with the full verses and references
02.27 Morning:
(John 5:24)Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth My Word, and believeth on Him that sent Me, hath Everlasting Life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto Life.--(Galatians 2:19,20)For I through the Law am dead to the Law, that I might live unto God. I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the Life which I now live in the flesh I live by the Faith of the Son of God, Who loved me, and gave Himself for me.
(John 14:19)Yet a little while, and the world seeth Me no more; but ye see Me: because I live, ye shall live also.--(John 10:28-30)And I give unto them Eternal Life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of My hand. My Father, which gave them Me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of My Father's hand. I and My Father are One.
(Colossians 3:1)If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are Above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God....(Colossians 3:3)For ye are dead, and your Life is hid with Christ in God.
Philippians 4:8b " . . . think on these things"
Psalm 72:17-19 His Name shall endure for ever: His Name shall be continued as long as the sun: and men shall be blessed in Him: all nations shall call Him blessed. Blessed be the Lord God, the God of Israel, Who only doeth wondrous things. And blessed be His Glorious Name for ever: and let the whole earth be filled with His glory; Amen, and Amen.
II Timothy 2:1 Thou therefore, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus.
--
Romans 16:27 To God only wise, be glory through Jesus Christ for ever. Amen.
I Peter 5:11 To Him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment