Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Evening Devotional


Hear this evening's devotional [Prepared by Jonathan Bagster (1813-1872)]


03.10 Evening:
He feedeth among the lilies.


Where two or three are gathered together in My Name, there am I in the midst of them.--If a man love Me, he will keep My Words: and My Father will love him, and We will come unto him, and make Our abode with him.

If ye keep My commandments, ye shall abide in My love; even as I have kept My Father's commandments, and abide in His love.

Let my Beloved come into His garden, and eat His pleasant fruits.--I am come into My garden, My sister, My spouse: I have gathered My myrrh with My spice; I have eaten My honeycomb with My honey.--The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance.

Herein is My Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be My disciples.--Every branch in Me that beareth not fruit He taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, He purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.--Being filled with the fruits of righteousness, which are by Jesus Christ, unto the glory and praise of God.

So 2:16 Mt 18:20 Joh 14:23 15:10 So 4:16 5:1 Ga 5:22,23 Joh 15:8,2 Php 1:11



Here it is again with the full verses and references

03.10 Evening:

(Song of Solomon 2:16)My Beloved is mine, and I am His: He feedeth among the lilies.


(Matthew 18:20)For where two or three are gathered together in My Name, there am I in the midst of them.--(John 14:23)Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love Me, he will keep My Words: and My Father will love him, and We will come unto him, and make Our abode with him.

(John 15:10)If ye keep My commandments, ye shall abide in My love; even as I have kept My Father's commandments, and abide in His love.

(Song of Solomon 4:16)Awake, O north wind; and come, thou south; blow upon my garden, that the spices thereof may flow out. Let my Beloved come into His garden, and eat His pleasant fruits.--(Song of Solomon 5:1)I am come into My garden, My sister, My spouse: I have gathered My myrrh with My spice; I have eaten My honeycomb with My honey; I have drunk My wine with My milk: eat, O friends; drink, yea, drink abundantly, O beloved.--(Galatians 5:22,23)But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

(John 15:8)Herein is My Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be My disciples.--(John 15:2)Every branch in Me that beareth not fruit He taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, He purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.--(Philippians 1:11)Being filled with the fruits of righteousness, which are by Jesus Christ, unto the glory and praise of God.

So 2:16 Mt 18:20 Joh 14:23 15:10 So 4:16 5:1 Ga 5:22,23 Joh 15:8,2 Php 1:11



--
Romans 16:27 To God only wise, be glory through Jesus Christ for ever. Amen.
I Peter 5:11 To Him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

No comments: