Hear this evening's devotional [Prepared by Jonathan Bagster (1813-1872)]
03.23 Evening:
They constrained Him, saying, Abide with us.
Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear My Voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with Me.--Tell me, O Thou Whom my soul loveth, where Thou feedest, where Thou makest Thy flock to rest at noon: for why should I be as one that turneth aside by the flocks of Thy companions?--I found Him Whom my soul loveth: I held Him, and would not let Him go.
Let my Beloved come into His garden, and eat His pleasant fruits.--I am come into My garden.--I said not unto the seed of Jacob, Seek ye Me in vain.
Lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world.--I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.--Where two or three are gathered together in My Name, there am I in the midst of them.--The world seeth Me no more; but ye see Me.
Here it is again with the full verses and references
03.23 Evening:
(Revelation 3:20)Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear My Voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with Me.--(Song of Solomon 1:7)Tell me, O Thou Whom my soul loveth, where Thou feedest, where Thou makest Thy flock to rest at noon: for why should I be as one that turneth aside by the flocks of Thy companions?--(Song of Solomon 3:4)It was but a little that I passed from them, but I found Him Whom my soul loveth: I held Him, and would not let Him go, until I had brought Him into my mother's house, and into the chamber of her that conceived me.
(Song of Solomon 4:16)Awake, O north wind; and come, thou south; blow upon my garden, that the spices thereof may flow out. Let my Beloved come into His garden, and eat His pleasant fruits.--(Song of Solomon 5:1)I am come into My garden, My sister, My spouse: I have gathered My myrrh with My spice; I have eaten My honeycomb with My honey; I have drunk My wine with My milk: eat, O friends; drink, yea, drink abundantly, O beloved.--(Isaiah 45:19)I have not spoken in secret, in a dark place of the earth: I said not unto the seed of Jacob, Seek ye Me in vain: I the Lord speak Righteousness, I declare things that are right.
(Matthew 28:20)Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.--(Hebrews 13:5)Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for He hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.--(Matthew 18:20)For where two or three are gathered together in My Name, there am I in the midst of them.--(John 14:19)Yet a little while, and the world seeth Me no more; but ye see Me: because I live, ye shall live also.
--
Romans 16:27 To God only wise, be glory through Jesus Christ for ever. Amen.
I Peter 5:11 To Him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment