Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Evening Devotional


Hear this evening's devotional [Prepared by Jonathan Bagster (1813-1872)]


04.14 Evening:

R
estore unto me the joy of Thy salvation.



I have seen his ways, and will heal him: I will lead him also, and restore comforts unto him and to his mourners.

Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.--Return, ye backsliding children, and I will heal your backslidings. Behold, we come unto Thee; for Thou art the Lord our God.--I will hear what God the Lord will speak: for He will speak peace unto His people, and to His saints: but let them not turn again to folly.

Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits: Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; Who healeth all thy diseases.--He restoreth my soul.--O Lord, I will praise Thee: though Thou wast angry with me, Thine anger is turned away, and Thou comfortedst me.

Hold Thou me up, and I shall be safe.

I, even I, am He that blotteth out thy transgressions for Mine Own sake, and will not remember thy sins.

Ps 51:12 Isa 57:18 1:18 Jer 3:22 Ps 85:8 103:2,3 23:3 Isa 12:1 Ps 119:117 Isa 43:25



Here it is again with the full verses and references

04.14 Evening:

(Psalm 51:12)Restore unto me the joy of Thy salvation; and uphold me with Thy free Spirit.


(Isaiah 57:18)I have seen his ways, and will heal him: I will lead him also, and restore comforts unto him and to his mourners.

(Isaiah 1:18)Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.--(Jeremiah 3:22)Return, ye backsliding children, and I will heal your backslidings. Behold, we come unto Thee; for Thou art the Lord our God.--(Psalm 85:8)I will hear what God the Lord will speak: for He will speak peace unto His people, and to His saints: but let them not turn again to folly.

(Psalm 103:2,3)Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits: Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; Who healeth all thy diseases;--(Psalm 23:3)He restoreth my soul: He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for His Name's sake.--(Isaiah 12:1)And in that day thou shalt say, O Lord, I will praise Thee: though Thou wast angry with me, Thine anger is turned away, and Thou comfortedst me.

(Psalm 119:117)Hold Thou me up, and I shall be safe: and I will have respect unto Thy statutes continually.

(Isaiah 43:25)I, even I, am He that blotteth out thy transgressions for Mine Own sake, and will not remember Thy sins.

Ps 51:12 Isa 57:18 1:18 Jer 3:22 Ps 85:8 103:2,3 23:3 Isa 12:1 Ps 119:117 Isa 43:25




--
Romans 16:27 To God only wise, be glory through Jesus Christ for ever. Amen.
I Peter 5:11 To Him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

No comments: