Hear this evening's devotional [Prepared by Jonathan Bagster (1813-1872)]
06.24 Evening:
In My Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto Myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.―To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with Me in My throne.
Thus saith the High and Lofty One that inhabiteth Eternity, Whose Name is Holy; I dwell in the High and Holy place, with him also that is of a contrite and humble spirit, to revive the spirit of the humble, and to revive the heart of the contrite ones.
Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear My Voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with Me.
Lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world.―How excellent is Thy lovingkindness, O God! therefore the children of men put their trust under the shadow of Thy wings.
Joh 1:38,39 Joh 14:2,3 Re 3:21 Isa 57:15 Re 3:20 Mt 28:20 Ps 36:7
Here it is again with the full verses and references
06.24 Evening:
(John 14:2,3)In My Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto Myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.--(Revelation 3:21)To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with Me in My throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with My Father in His throne.
(Isaiah 57:15)For thus saith the High and Lofty One that inhabiteth Eternity, Whose Name is Holy; I dwell in the High and Holy place, with him also that is of a contrite and humble spirit, to revive the spirit of the humble, and to revive the heart of the contrite ones.
(Revelation 3:20)Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear My Voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with Me.
(Matthew 28:20)Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.--(Psalm 36:7)How excellent is Thy lovingkindness, O God! therefore the children of men put their trust under the shadow of Thy wings.
--
Romans 16:27 To God only wise, be glory through Jesus Christ for ever. Amen.
I Peter 5:11 To Him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment