Hear this evening's devotional [Prepared by Jonathan Bagster (1813-1872)]
06.25 Evening:
In Him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.―I have laid help upon One that is mighty; I have exalted One chosen out of the people.―I have trodden the winepress alone; and of the people there was none with Me.
Great is the Mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh.―Unto us a Child is born, unto us a Son is given: and the government shall be upon His shoulder: and His Name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
The brightness of His glory, and the express Image of His person, and upholding all things by the Word of His power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on High.―Unto the Son He saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever.
Let all the angels of God worship Him.
KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.
Zec 13:7 Col 2:9 Ps 89:19 Isa 63:3 1Ti 3:16 Isa 9:6 He 1:3,8,6 Re 19:16
Here it is again with the full verses and references
06.25 Evening:
(Colossians 2:9)For in Him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.--(Psalm 89:19)Then Thou spakest in vision to Thy Holy One, and saidst, I have laid help upon One that is mighty; I have exalted One chosen out of the people.--(Isaiah 63:3)I have trodden the winepress alone; and of the people there was none with Me: for I will tread them in Mine anger, and trample them in My fury; and their blood shall be sprinkled upon My garments, and I will stain all My raiment.
(I Timothy 3:16)And without controversy great is the Mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.--(Isaiah 9:6)For unto us a Child is born, unto us a Son is given: and the government shall be upon His shoulder: and His Name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
(Hebrews 1:3)Who being the brightness of His glory, and the express Image of His person, and upholding all things by the Word of His power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on High;--(Hebrews 1:8)But unto the Son He saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of Righteousness is the sceptre of Thy Kingdom.
(Hebrews 1:6)And again, when He bringeth in the Firstbegotten into the world, He saith, And let all the angels of God worship Him.
(Revelation 19:16)And He hath on His vesture and on His thigh a Name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.
--
Romans 16:27 To God only wise, be glory through Jesus Christ for ever. Amen.
I Peter 5:11 To Him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment