Friday, June 11, 2010

God is Able



Matthew 3:9 And think not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father: for I say unto you, that God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham.

Luke 3:8 Bring forth therefore fruits worthy of repentance, and begin not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father: for I say unto you, That God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham.

Romans 11:23 And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be graffed in: for God is able to graff them in again.

Romans 14:4 Who art thou that judgest another man's servant? to his own Master he standeth or falleth. Yea, he shall be holden up: for
God is able to make him stand.

II Corinthians 9:8-11 And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work
: (as it is written, He hath dispersed abroad; He hath given to the poor: His Righteousness remaineth for ever. Now He that ministereth Seed to the sower both minister Bread for your food, and multiply your Seed sown, and increase the Fruits of your Righteousness;) being enriched in every thing to all bountifulness, which causeth through us thanksgiving to God.

II Chronicles 25:9 And Amaziah said to the man of God, But what shall we do for the hundred talents which I have given to the army of Israel? And the man of God answered, The Lord is able to give thee much more than this.

Daniel 4:37 Now I Nebuchadnezzar praise and extol and honour the King of Heaven, all Whose works are Truth, and His ways Judgment: and those that walk in pride He is able to abase.

Philippians 3:18-21 (For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ: whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.) For our conversation is in Heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ: Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto His glorious body, according to the working whereby He is able even to subdue all things unto Himself.

II Timothy 1:12 For the which cause I also suffer these things: nevertheless I am not ashamed: for I know Whom I have believed, and am persuaded that He is able to keep that which I have committed unto Him against that Day.

Hebrews 2:18 For in that He Himself hath suffered being tempted, He is able to succour them that are tempted.

Hebrews 7:23-25
And they truly were many priests, because they were not suffered to continue by reason of death: but this Man, because He continueth ever, hath an unchangeable Priesthood. Wherefore He is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by Him, seeing He ever liveth to make intercession for them.



--
Romans 16:27 To God only wise, be glory through Jesus Christ for ever. Amen.
I Peter 5:11 To Him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

No comments: