Hear this evening's devotional [Prepared by Jonathan Bagster (1813-1872)]
07.15 Evening:
Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.―Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.―I speak as to wise men; judge ye what I say.―Let the Word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom.
He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith.―He that is spiritual judgeth all things.
Take heed what ye hear.―I know thy works, . . . and how . . . thou hast tried them which say they are apostles, and are not, and hast found them liars.―Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.
He calleth His Own sheep by Name, and leadeth them out. And when He putteth forth His Own sheep, He goeth before them, and the sheep follow Him: for they know His voice. And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from Him: for they know not the voice of strangers.
Job 34:3 1Jo 4:1 Joh 7:24 1Co 10:15 Col 3:16 Re 2:29 1Co 2:15 Mr 4:24 Re 2:2 1Th 5:21 Joh 10:3-5
Here it is again with the full verses and references
07.15 Evening:
(I John 4:1)Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.--(John 7:24)Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.--(I Corinthians 10:15)I speak as to wise men; judge ye what I say.--(Colossians 3:16)Let the Word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.
(Revelation 2:29)He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.--(I Corinthians 2:15)But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.
(Mark 4:24)And He said unto them, Take heed what ye hear: with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you: and unto you that hear shall more be given.--(Revelation 2:2)I know thy works, and thy labour, and thy patience, and how thou canst not bear them which are evil: and thou hast tried them which say they are apostles, and are not, and hast found them liars:--(I Thessalonians 5:21)Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.
(John 10:3-5)To Him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear His Voice: and He calleth His Own sheep by name, and leadeth them out. And when He putteth forth His Own sheep, He goeth before them, and the sheep follow Him: for they know His Voice. And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers.
--
Romans 16:27 To God only wise, be glory through Jesus Christ for ever. Amen.
I Peter 5:11 To Him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment