Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil: for Thou art with me;
Thy rod and Thy staff they comfort me.
Psalm 23:4
"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death"
Job 10:20-22 Are not my days few? cease then, and let me alone, that I may take comfort a little, before I go whence I shall not return, even to the land of darkness and the shadow of death; a land of darkness, as darkness itself; and of the shadow of death, without any order, and where the Light is as darkness.
Job 38:17 Have the gates of death been opened unto thee? or hast thou seen the doors of the shadow of death?
Psalm 44:17-19 All this is come upon us; yet have we not forgotten Thee, neither have we dealt falsely in Thy Covenant. Our heart is not turned back, neither have our steps declined from Thy Way; though Thou hast sore broken us in the place of dragons, and covered us with the shadow of death....Psalm 44:22 Yea, for Thy sake are we killed all the day long; we are counted as sheep for the slaughter.
"I will fear no evil: for Thou art with me"
John 17:15 I [the Lord Jesus Christ] pray not that Thou [the Father] shouldest take them [His disciples] out of the world, but that Thou shouldest keep them from the evil.
Psalm 56:4 In God I will praise His Word, in God I have put my trust; I will not fear what flesh can do unto me.
Psalm 118:6 The Lord is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?
Jeremiah 1:7-9 But the Lord said unto me, Say not, I am a child: for thou shalt go to all that I shall send thee, and whatsoever I command thee thou shalt speak. Be not afraid of their faces: for I am with thee to deliver thee, saith the Lord. Then the Lord put forth His hand, and touched my mouth. And the Lord said unto me, Behold, I have put My Words in thy mouth.
Hebrews 13:5,6 Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for He hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my Helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.
Romans 8:38,39 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
"Thy rod and Thy staff {H04938} they comfort me"
"Thy rod {H07626}"
Proverbs 29:15 The rod {H07626} and reproof give Wisdom: but a child left to himself bringeth his mother to shame.
Psalm 45:6 Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: the sceptre {H07626} of Thy Kingdom is a right sceptre {H07626}.
Genesis 49:10 The sceptre {H07626} shall not depart from Judah, nor a Lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; and unto Him shall the gathering of the people be.
"and Thy staff {H04938}"
Isaiah 3:1 For, behold, the Lord, the Lord of hosts, doth take away from Jerusalem and from Judah the stay{H4937} and the staff {H04938 fem. of H04937}, the whole stay{H4937} of bread, and the whole stay{H4937} of water,
John 6:35 And Jesus said unto them, I am the Bread of Life: he that cometh to Me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on Me shall never thirst.
John 4:13,14 Jesus answered and said unto her, Whosoever drinketh of this water shall thirst again: but whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into Everlasting Life.
"they comfort me"
Isaiah 40:1,2 Comfort ye, comfort ye My people, saith your God. Speak ye comfortably to Jerusalem, and cry unto her, that her warfare is accomplished, that her iniquity is pardoned: for she hath received of the Lord's hand double for all her sins.
Isaiah 12:1-3 And in that day thou shalt say, O Lord, I will praise Thee: though Thou wast angry with Me, Thine anger is turned away, and Thou comfortedst Me. Behold, God is My salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the Lord Jehovah is My strength and My song; He also is become My salvation. Therefore with joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation.
John 14:15-20 If ye love Me, keep My commandments. And I will pray the Father, and He shall give you another Comforter, that He may abide with you for ever; even the Spirit of Truth; Whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth Him not, neither knoweth Him: but ye know Him; for He dwelleth with you, and shall be in you. I will not leave you comfortless ["fatherless" Jas 1:27]: I will come to you. Yet a little while, and the world seeth Me no more; but ye see Me: because I live, ye shall live also. At that day ye shall know that I am in My Father, and ye in Me, and I in you.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil: for Thou art with me;
Thy rod and Thy staff they comfort me.
Psalm 23:4
I will fear no evil: for Thou art with me;
Thy rod and Thy staff they comfort me.
Psalm 23:4
--
Romans 16:27 To God only wise, be glory through Jesus Christ for ever. Amen.
I Peter 5:11 To Him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment