The Lord is gracious,
and full of compassion; slow to anger, and of great mercy.
(Psalm 145:8)
The Word for the YEAR--
Romans 8:35-39 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? As it is written, For Thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter. Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him that loved us. For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
The Word for the month--
Psalm 25:1,2 Unto Thee, O Lord, do I lift up my soul. O my God, I trust in Thee: let me not be ashamed, let not mine enemies triumph over me.
The Word for the day--
Psalm 25:3 Yea, let none that wait on Thee be ashamed: let them be ashamed which transgress without cause.
Hear the entire Psalm--
Psalm 25
Hear this morning's devotional [Prepared by Jonathan Bagster (1813-1872)]
08.22 Morning:
Whether we live, we live unto the Lord; and whether we die, we die unto the Lord: whether we live therefore, or die, we are the Lord's.―Let no man seek his own, but every man another's wealth.―Ye are bought with a Price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.
Christ shall be magnified in my body, whether it be by life, or by death. For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain. But if I live in the flesh, this is the fruit of my labour: yet what I shall choose I wot not. For I am in a strait betwixt two, having a desire to depart, and to be with Christ; which is far better.
I through the Law am dead to the Law, that I might live unto God. I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the Life which I now live in the flesh I live by the Faith of the Son of God, Who loved me, and gave Himself for me.
Ro 14:7,8 1Co 10:24 6:20 Php 1:20-23 Ga 2:19,20
Here it is again with the full verses and references
08.22 Morning:
(Romans
14:8)For whether we live, we live unto the Lord; and whether we die,
we die unto the Lord: whether we live therefore, or die, we are the
Lord's.--(I Corinthians 10:24)Let no man seek his own, but every man another's wealth. --(I Corinthians 6:20)For ye are bought with a Price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.
(Philippians 1:20-23)According to my earnest expectation and my Hope, that in nothing I shall be ashamed, but that with all boldness, as always, so now also Christ shall be magnified in my body, whether it be by life, or by death. For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain. But if I live in the flesh, this is the fruit of my labour: yet what I shall choose I wot not. For I am in a strait betwixt two, having a desire to depart, and to be with Christ; which is far better:
(Galatians 2:19,20)For I through the Law am dead to the Law, that I might live unto God. I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the Life which I now live in the flesh I live by the Faith of the Son of God, Who loved me, and gave Himself for me.
I Timothy 4:15,16 Meditate upon these things; give thyself wholly to them; that thy profiting may appear to all. Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them: for in doing this thou shalt both save thyself, and them that hear thee.
Psalm 72:17-19 His Name shall endure for ever: His Name shall be continued as long as the sun: and men shall be blessed in Him: all nations shall call Him blessed. Blessed be the Lord God, the God of Israel, Who only doeth wondrous things. And blessed be His Glorious Name for ever: and let the whole earth be filled with His glory; Amen, and Amen.
Ephesians 6:24 Grace be with all them that love our Lord Jesus Christ in sincerity. Amen.
--
Romans 16:27 To God only wise, be glory through Jesus Christ for ever. Amen.
I Peter 5:11 To Him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment