Hear this evening's devotional [Prepared by Jonathan Bagster (1813-1872)]
09.25 Evening:
Judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, Who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts: and then shall every man have praise of God.―The Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son: ... Because He is the Son of man.―The Son of God, ... hath His eyes like unto a flame of fire.
They say, How doth God know? and is there knowledge in the Most High?―These things hast thou done, and I kept silence; thou thoughtest that I was altogether such an one as thyself: but I will reprove thee, and set them in order before thine eyes.―There is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; neither hid, that shall not be known.
Lord, all my desire is before Thee; and my groaning is not hid from Thee.―Examine me, O Lord, and prove me; try my reins and my heart.
Ro 2:16 1Co 4:5 Joh 5:22,27 Re 2:18 Ps 73:11 50:21 Lu 12:2 Ps 38:9 26:2
Here it is again with the full verses and references
09.25 Evening:
(I Corinthians 4:5)Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, Who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts: and then shall every man have praise of God.--(John 5:22)For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:...(John 5:27)And hath given Him authority to execute judgment also, because He is the Son of man.-- (Revelation 2:18)And unto the angel of the church in Thyatira write; These things saith the Son of God, Who hath His eyes like unto a flame of fire, and His feet are like fine brass;
(Psalm 73:11)And they say, How doth God know? and is there knowledge in the Most High?--(Psalm 50:21)These things hast thou done, and I kept silence; thou thoughtest that I was altogether such an one as thyself: but I will reprove thee, and set them in order before thine eyes.--- (Luke 12:2)For there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; neither hid, that shall not be known.
(Psalm 38:9)Lord, all my desire is before Thee; and my groaning is not hid from Thee.--- (Psalm 26:2)Examine me, O Lord, and prove me; try my reins and my heart.
--
Romans 16:27 To God only wise, be glory through Jesus Christ for ever. Amen.
I Peter 5:11 To Him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment