Hear this, all ye people;
give ear, all ye inhabitants of the world:
Both low and high, rich and poor, together.
My mouth shall speak of Wisdom;
and the meditation of my heart shall be of understanding.
I will incline Mine ear to a parable ["proverb"]:
I will open My dark saying upon the harp.
Psalm 49:1-4
All these things spake Jesus unto the multitude in parables;
and without a parable spake He not unto them:
that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying,
I will open My mouth in parables;
I will utter things which have been kept secret from the foundation of the world.
Matthew 13:34,35
Search the Scriptures; for in them ye think ye have Eternal Life:
and they are they which testify of Me.
John 5:39
Proverbs 9
A foolish woman is clamorous: she is simple, and knoweth nothing. For she sitteth at the door of her house, on a seat in the high places of the city, to call passengers who go right on their ways: Whoso is simple, let him turn in hither: and as for him that wanteth understanding, she saith to him, Stolen waters are sweet, and bread eaten in secret is pleasant. But he knoweth not that the dead are there; and that her guests are in the depths of hell.
--
Romans 16:27 To God only wise, be glory through Jesus Christ for ever. Amen.
I Peter 5:11 To Him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment