Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.
Colossians 3:16Psalm 33
Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord; and the people whom he hath chosen for his own inheritance. The Lord looketh from heaven; he beholdeth all the sons of men. From the place of his habitation he looketh upon all the inhabitants of the earth. He fashioneth their hearts alike; he considereth all their works. There is no king saved by the multitude of an host: a mighty man is not delivered by much strength. An horse is a vain thing for safety: neither shall he deliver any by his great strength. Behold, the eye of the Lord is upon them that fear him, upon them that hope in his mercy; to deliver their soul from death, and to keep them alive in famine. Our soul waiteth for the Lord: he is our help and our shield. For our heart shall rejoice in him, because we have trusted in his holy name. Let thy mercy, O Lord, be upon us, according as we hope in thee.
Isaiah 43:11 I, even I, am the Lord; and beside me there is no saviour.
II Corinthians 1:20 For all the promises of God in him [Christ Jesus] are yea, and in him [Christ Jesus] Amen, unto the glory of God by us.
Luke 24:27 And beginning at Moses and all the prophets, he expounded unto them in all the scriptures the things concerning himself. . . . Luke 24:44 And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me.
II Peter 3:18 But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen.
Colossians 1:28 Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus:
I Thessalonians 5:8 But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation.
Isaiah 43:11 I, even I, am the Lord; and beside me there is no saviour.
Hebrews 13:15 By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name.
Psalm 7:17 I will praise the Lord according to his righteousness: and will sing praise to the name of the Lord most high.
Psalm 145:7 They shall abundantly utter the memory of thy great goodness, and shall sing of thy righteousness.
Isaiah 43:11 I, even I, am the Lord; and beside me there is no saviour.
Psalm 4:4 Stand in awe, and sin not: commune with your own heart upon your bed, and be still. Selah.
Psalm 33:8 Let all the earth fear the Lord: let all the inhabitants of the world stand in awe of him.
Isaiah 43:11 I, even I, am the Lord; and beside me there is no saviour.
--
Romans 16:27 To God only wise, be glory through Jesus Christ for ever. Amen.
I Peter 5:11 To Him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment