Hear this evening's devotional [Prepared by Jonathan Bagster (1813-1872)]
02.29 Evening:
Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, Thou art God.
I am the Lord, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.―The same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.
Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with Whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.―The gifts and calling of God are without repentance.
God is not a man, that He should lie; neither the son of man, that He should repent.―It is of the Lord's mercies that we are not consumed, because His compassions fail not.
This Man, because He continueth ever, hath an unchangeable priesthood. Wherefore He is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by Him, seeing He ever liveth to make intercession for them.―Fear not; I am the First and the Last.
Here it is again with the full verses and references
02.29 Evening:
(Psalm 90:2)Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever Thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, Thou art God.
(Malachi 3:6)For I am the Lord, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.--(Hebrews 13:8)Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.
(James 1:17)Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with Whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.--(Romans 11:29)For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.
(Numbers 23:19)God is not a man, that He should lie; neither the son of man, that He should repent: hath He said, and shall He not do it? or hath He spoken, and shall He not make it good?--(Lamentations 3:22)It is of the Lord's mercies that we are not consumed, because His compassions fail not.
(Hebrews 7:24,25)But this Man, because He continueth ever, hath an unchangeable priesthood. Wherefore He is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by Him, seeing He ever liveth to make intercession for them.--(Revelation 1:17)And when I saw Him, I fell at His feet as dead. And He laid His right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the First and the Last:
--
Romans 5:1,2: Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ: by whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.
Romans 16:27 To God only wise, be glory through Jesus Christ for ever. Amen.
I Peter 5:11 To him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment