The Word for the month--
But God, Who is rich in mercy, for His great love wherewith He loved us, even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;) and hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus: that in the ages to come He might shew the exceeding riches of His grace in His kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.
Ephesians 2:4-7
The Word for the day--
1 Jeremiah 31:3 The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.
2 II Peter 1:2 Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord,
3 Ephesians 1:3 ¶Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, Who hath blessed us with all Spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:
4 Proverbs 8:18 Riches and honour are with Me; yea, durable riches and Righteousness.
5 Psalm 23:6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the House of the LORD for ever.
6 II Peter 3:13 Nevertheless we, according to His promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth Righteousness.
7 Hebrews 4:16 Let us therefore come boldly unto the Throne of Grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.
8 Psalm 5:7 ¶But as for me, I will come into Thy House in the multitude of Thy mercy: and in Thy fear will I worship toward Thy Holy Temple.
9 Psalm 31:21 Blessed be the LORD: for He hath shewed Me His marvellous kindness in a strong City.
10 Jude 1:21 Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto Eternal Life.
11 Psalm 73:25,26 Whom have I in Heaven but Thee? and there is none upon earth that I desire beside Thee. My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is the Strength of my heart, and my Portion for ever.
12 Psalm 108:4 For Thy mercy is great above the heavens: and Thy truth reacheth unto the clouds.
13 Isaiah 30:18 ¶And therefore will the LORD wait, that He may be gracious unto you, and therefore will He be exalted, that He may have mercy upon you: for the LORD is a God of judgment: blessed are all they that wait for Him.
14 Hebrews 11:26 Esteeming the reproach of Christ greater riches than the treasures in Egypt: for he had respect unto the recompence of the reward.
15 Proverbs 22:4 By humility and the fear of the LORD are riches, and honour, and Life.
16 Proverbs 13:8 The Ransom of a man’s life are His riches: but the poor heareth not rebuke.
17 Colossians 2:2,3 That their hearts might be comforted, being knit together in Love, and unto all riches of the full assurance of understanding, to the acknowledgement of the Mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ; in Whom are hid all the Treasures of wisdom and knowledge.
18 Revelation 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the Word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
19 I Peter 1:3 ¶Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to His abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a Lively Hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,
20 Galatians 2:20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the Life which I now live in the flesh I live by the Faith of the Son of God, Who loved me, and gave Himself for me.
21 Psalm 145:3 Great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised; and His greatness is unsearchable.
22 Psalm 104:24 O LORD, how manifold are Thy works! in Wisdom hast Thou made them all: the earth is full of Thy riches.
23 Proverbs 10:22 The blessing of the LORD, it maketh rich, and He addeth no sorrow with it.
24 Psalm 86:5 For Thou, LORD, art good, and ready to forgive; and plenteous in mercy unto all them that call upon Thee.
25 Psalm 130:7 Let Israel hope in the LORD: for with the LORD there is mercy, and with Him is plenteous redemption.
26 Isaiah 54:10 For the mountains shall depart, and the hills be removed; but My kindness shall not depart from thee, neither shall the Covenant of My Peace be removed, saith the LORD that hath mercy on thee.
27 Psalm 117:1,2 O praise the LORD, all ye nations: praise Him, all ye people. For His merciful kindness is great toward us: and the Truth of the LORD endureth for ever. Praise ye the Lord.
28 Ephesians 3:8 Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable Riches of Christ;
29 Revelation 21:1-7 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. And I John saw the Holy City, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of Heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her Husband. And I heard a great Voice out of Heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people, and God Himself shall be with them, and be their God. And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away. And He that sat upon the Throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And He said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful. And He said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the Fountain of the Water of Life freely. He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be My son.
30 II Corinthians 8:9 For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though He was rich, yet for your sakes He became poor, that ye through His poverty might be rich.
AGAIN
The Word for the month
But God, Who is rich in mercy, for His great love wherewith He loved us, even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;) and hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus: that in the ages to come He might shew the exceeding riches of His grace in His kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.
Ephesians 2:4-7
--
Romans 5:1,2: Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God
through our Lord Jesus Christ: by whom also we have access by faith
into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of
God.
Romans 16:27 To God only wise, be glory through Jesus Christ for ever. Amen.
I Peter 5:11 To him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.
Romans 16:27 To God only wise, be glory through Jesus Christ for ever. Amen.
I Peter 5:11 To him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment