The Word for the month--
But
God commendeth His love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners,
Christ died for us. Much more then, being now justified by His blood, we
shall be saved from wrath through Him.
Romans 5:8,9
The Word for the day--
1 Hebrews 9:12 Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by His own blood He entered in once into the Holy place, having obtained Eternal Redemption for us.
2 I Thessalonians 5:9,10 For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ, Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with Him.
3 Romans 8:31-33 What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us? He that spared not His Own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him also freely give us all things? Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God’s elect? It is God that justifieth.
4 Hebrews 13:20,21 Now the God of peace, that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that Great Shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the Everlasting Covenant, make you perfect in every good work to do His will, working in you that which is wellpleasing in His sight, through Jesus Christ; to Whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.
5 Colossians 1:12-14 Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in Light: Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the Kingdom of His dear Son: in Whom we have redemption through His blood, even the forgiveness of sins:
6 I John 4:10 Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that He loved us, and sent His Son to be the propitiation for our sins.
7 II Timothy 1:12 For the which cause I also suffer these things: nevertheless I am not ashamed: for I know Whom I have believed, and am persuaded that He is able to keep that which I have committed unto Him against that day.
8 Romans 5:6 For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.
9 Leviticus 17:11 For the life of the flesh is in the blood: and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls: for it is the blood that maketh an atonement for the soul.
10 I John 3:1 Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew Him not.
11 Colossians 1:19,20 For it pleased the Father that in Him should all fulness dwell; and, having made peace through the blood of His cross, by Him to reconcile all things unto Himself; by Him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in Heaven.
12 Psalm 32:1,2 A Psalm of David, Maschil. Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered. Blessed is the man unto whom the Lord imputeth not iniquity, and in whose spirit there is no guile.
13 I Thessalonians 5:8 But let us, who are of the Day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation.
14 Psalm 18:1,2 To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David, the servant of the Lord, who spake unto the Lord the words of this song in the day that the Lord delivered him from the hand of all his enemies, and from the hand of Saul: and he said, I will love Thee, O Lord, my Strength. The Lord is my Rock, and my Fortress, and my Deliverer; my God, my Strength, in Whom I will trust; my Buckler, and the Horn of my Salvation, and my High Tower.
15 Romans 5:11 And not only so, but we also joy in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, by Whom we have now received the atonement.
16 Psalm 89:18 For the Lord is our defence; and the Holy One of Israel is our King.
17 Psalm 98:1,2 A Psalm. O sing unto the Lord a new song; for He hath done marvellous things: His Right Hand, and His Holy Arm, hath gotten Him the Victory. The Lord hath made known His Salvation: His Righteousness hath He openly shewed in the sight of the heathen.
18 I John 1:7 But if we walk in the Light, as He is in the Light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanseth us from all sin.
19 Psalm 103:10-12 He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded us according to our iniquities. For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is His mercy toward them that fear Him. As far as the east is from the west, so far hath He removed our transgressions from us.
20 Psalm 23:1 A Psalm of David. The Lord is my Shepherd; I shall not want.
21 Hebrews 9:28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for Him shall He appear the second time without sin unto salvation.
22 Romans 5:10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of His Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by His Life.
23 I John 4:9 In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent His only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through Him.
24 I John 3:16 Hereby perceive we the love of God, because He laid down His Life for us: and we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren.
25 Ephesians 2:1-3 And you hath He quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins; wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience: among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.
26 Romans 4:15,16 Because the law worketh wrath: for where no law is, there is no transgression. Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham; who is the father of us all,
27 I Thessalonians 1:9,10 For they themselves shew of us what manner of entering in we had unto you, and how ye turned to God from idols to serve the Living and True God; and to wait for His Son from Heaven, Whom He raised from the dead, even Jesus, Which delivered us from the wrath to come.
28 Romans 3:24,25 Being justified freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus: Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in His blood, to declare His Righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;
29 Ephesians 2:13 But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.
30 I Peter 3:18 For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the Just for the unjust, that He might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:
31 Hebrews 10:19-22 ¶Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the Holiest by the blood of Jesus, by a New and Living Way, which He hath consecrated for us, through the Veil, that is to say, His flesh; and having an High Priest over the House of God; let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of Faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water.
AGAIN
The Word for the month
But
God commendeth His love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners,
Christ died for us. Much more then, being now justified by His blood, we
shall be saved from wrath through Him.
Romans 5:8,9
--
I
Corinthians 15:3,4 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I
also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the
scriptures; and that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day
according to the scriptures:
Romans 16:27 To God only wise, be glory through Jesus Christ for ever. Amen.
I Peter 5:11 To him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.
Romans 16:27 To God only wise, be glory through Jesus Christ for ever. Amen.
I Peter 5:11 To him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment