The Word for the month--
I
am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ
liveth in me: and the Life which I now live in the flesh I live by the
Faith of the Son of God, Who loved me, and gave Himself for me. I do not
frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.
Galatians 2:20,21
The Word for the day--
1 Galatians 6:14 But God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by Whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world.
2 Psalm 71:16 I will go in the Strength of the Lord God: I will make mention of Thy Righteousness, even of Thine only.
3 Philippians 1:21 For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.
4 Galatians 2:16 Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the Faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the Faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.
5 Galatians 5:24 And they that are Christ’s have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.
6 Galatians 3:13,14 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree: that the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through Faith.
7 John 11:25,26 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: He that believeth in Me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: and whosoever liveth and believeth in Me shall never die. Believest thou this?
8 I Corinthians 1:23,24 But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness; but unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the Power of God, and the Wisdom of God.
9 Romans 6:5,6 For if we have been planted together in the likeness of His death, we shall be also in the likeness of His resurrection: knowing this, that our old man is crucified with Him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.
10 Romans 8:2 For the law of the Spirit of Life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.
11 Ephesians 5:2 And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given Himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour.
12 Romans 3:21 ¶But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;
13 Romans 1:16,17 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.
14 I John 4:10 Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that He loved us, and sent His Son to be the propitiation for our sins.
15 Romans 4:4,5 Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt. But to him that worketh not, but believeth on Him that justifieth the ungodly, His Faith is counted for righteousness.
16 Colossians 3:1-3 If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth. For ye are dead, and your Life is hid with Christ in God.
17 I John 4:9 In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent His only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through Him.
18 Isaiah 53:10,11 ¶Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise Him; He hath put Him to grief: when Thou shalt make His Soul an offering for sin, He shall see His seed, He shall prolong His days, and the pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in His hand. He shall see of the travail of His Soul, and shall be satisfied: by His knowledge shall My Righteous Servant justify many; for He shall bear their iniquities.
19 Philippians 2:5-8 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: but made Himself of no reputation, and took upon Him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: and being found in fashion as a man, He humbled Himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.
20 Galatians 3:12 And the law is not of faith: but, The man that doeth them shall live in them.
21 Colossians 2:13,14 And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath He quickened together with Him, having forgiven you all trespasses; blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to His cross;
22 Romans 7:5,6 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death. But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of Spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
23 I Corinthians 1:18 ¶For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.
24 II Corinthians 5:14,15 For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if One died for all, then were all dead: and that He died for all, that they which Live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto Him which died for them, and rose again.
25 Romans 10:4 For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth.
26 Galatians 1:4 Who gave Himself for our sins, that He might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of God and our Father:
27 Philippians 1:19,20 For I know that this shall turn to my salvation through your prayer, and the supply of the Spirit of Jesus Christ, according to my earnest expectation and my hope, that in nothing I shall be ashamed, but that with all boldness, as always, so now also Christ shall be magnified in my body, whether it be by life, or by death.
28 John 17:25,26 O righteous Father, the world hath not known Thee: but I have known Thee, and these have known that Thou hast sent Me. And I have declared unto them Thy Name, and will declare it: that the Love wherewith Thou hast loved Me may be in them, and I in them.
29 Psalm 145:5-7 I will speak of the glorious honour of Thy majesty, and of Thy wondrous works. And men shall speak of the might of Thy terrible acts: and I will declare Thy greatness. They shall abundantly utter the memory of Thy great goodness, and shall sing of Thy righteousness.
30 Galatians 2:19 For I through the law am dead to the law, that I might live unto God.
31 Galatians 3:11 But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith.
AGAIN
I
am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ
liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the
faith of the Son of God, Who loved me, and gave Himself for me. I do not
frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.
Galatians 2:20,21
--
I
Corinthians 15:3,4 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I
also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the
scriptures; and that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day
according to the scriptures:
Romans 16:27 To God only wise, be glory through Jesus Christ for ever. Amen.
I Peter 5:11 To him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.
Romans 16:27 To God only wise, be glory through Jesus Christ for ever. Amen.
I Peter 5:11 To him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment