The Word for the month--
Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew Him not. Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when He shall appear, we shall be like Him; for we shall see Him as He is. And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as He is pure.
I John 3:1-3
The Word for the day--
1 Psalm 17:15 As for me, I will behold thy face in righteousness: I shall be satisfied, when I awake, with thy likeness.
2 Hebrews 9:28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for Him shall He appear the second time without sin unto salvation.
3 I Peter 1:18-21 Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers; but with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot: who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you, who by Him do believe in God, that raised Him up from the dead, and gave Him glory; that your faith and hope might be in God.
4 John 1:10 He was in the world, and the world was made by Him, and the world knew Him not.
5 II Corinthians 6:16-18 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the Living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people. Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you, and will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be My sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.
6 Romans 5:5 And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.
7 Colossians 3:4 When Christ, Who is our Life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with Him in glory.
8 I John 5:3 For this is the love of God, that we keep His commandments: and His commandments are not grievous.
9 Revelation 22:17 And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the Water of Life freely.
10 I John 3:5 And ye know that He was manifested to take away our sins; and in Him is no sin.
11 Romans 8:24,25 For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for? But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.
12 Ephesians 1:6 To the praise of the glory of His grace, wherein He hath made us accepted in the Beloved.
13 I John 2:28,29 And now, little children, abide in Him; that, when He shall appear, we may have confidence, and not be ashamed before Him at His coming. If ye know that He is righteous, ye know that every one that doeth righteousness is born of Him.
14 Proverbs 30:5 Every word of God is pure: He is a Shield unto them that put their trust in Him.
15 Philippians 3:20,21 For our conversation is in Heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ: Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto His glorious body, according to the working whereby He is able even to subdue all things unto Himself.
16 Philippians 4:1 Therefore, my brethren dearly beloved and longed for, my joy and crown, so stand fast in the Lord, my dearly beloved.
17 Galatians 5:5 For we through the Spirit wait for the hope of righteousness by faith.
18 II Thessalonians 2:16,17 Now our Lord Jesus Christ Himself, and God, even our Father, which hath loved us, and hath given us everlasting consolation and good hope through grace, comfort your hearts, and stablish you in every good word and work.
19 I Peter 5:4 And when the chief Shepherd shall appear, ye shall receive a crown of glory that fadeth not away.
20 Revelation 21:6,7 And He said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the Water of Life freely. He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be My son.
21 Galatians 4:6,7 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of His Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father. Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.
22 I John 4:9 In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent His only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through Him.
23 I John 5:11 And this is the record, that God hath given to us Eternal Life, and this Life is in His Son.
24 Psalm 97:10 Ye that love the Lord, hate evil: He preserveth the souls of His saints; He delivereth them out of the hand of the wicked.
25 John 16:27 For the Father Himself loveth you, because ye have loved Me, and have believed that I came out from God.
26 Psalm 18:30 As for God, His Way is perfect: the Word of the Lord is tried: He is a buckler to all those that trust in Him.
27 Ephesians 3:17-19 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, may be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height; and to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.
28 Song of Solomon 2:4 He brought me to the banqueting House, and His banner over me was love.
29 John 17:24 Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given Me, be with Me where I am; that they may behold My glory, which Thou hast given Me: for Thou lovedst Me before the foundation of the world.
30 Revelation 22:3,4 And there shall be no more curse: but the Throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and His servants shall serve Him: and they shall see His Face; and His Name shall be in their foreheads.
13 I John 2:28,29 And now, little children, abide in Him; that, when He shall appear, we may have confidence, and not be ashamed before Him at His coming. If ye know that He is righteous, ye know that every one that doeth righteousness is born of Him.
14 Proverbs 30:5 Every word of God is pure: He is a Shield unto them that put their trust in Him.
15 Philippians 3:20,21 For our conversation is in Heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ: Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto His glorious body, according to the working whereby He is able even to subdue all things unto Himself.
16 Philippians 4:1 Therefore, my brethren dearly beloved and longed for, my joy and crown, so stand fast in the Lord, my dearly beloved.
17 Galatians 5:5 For we through the Spirit wait for the hope of righteousness by faith.
18 II Thessalonians 2:16,17 Now our Lord Jesus Christ Himself, and God, even our Father, which hath loved us, and hath given us everlasting consolation and good hope through grace, comfort your hearts, and stablish you in every good word and work.
19 I Peter 5:4 And when the chief Shepherd shall appear, ye shall receive a crown of glory that fadeth not away.
20 Revelation 21:6,7 And He said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the Water of Life freely. He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be My son.
21 Galatians 4:6,7 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of His Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father. Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.
22 I John 4:9 In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent His only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through Him.
23 I John 5:11 And this is the record, that God hath given to us Eternal Life, and this Life is in His Son.
24 Psalm 97:10 Ye that love the Lord, hate evil: He preserveth the souls of His saints; He delivereth them out of the hand of the wicked.
25 John 16:27 For the Father Himself loveth you, because ye have loved Me, and have believed that I came out from God.
26 Psalm 18:30 As for God, His Way is perfect: the Word of the Lord is tried: He is a buckler to all those that trust in Him.
27 Ephesians 3:17-19 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, may be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height; and to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.
28 Song of Solomon 2:4 He brought me to the banqueting House, and His banner over me was love.
29 John 17:24 Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given Me, be with Me where I am; that they may behold My glory, which Thou hast given Me: for Thou lovedst Me before the foundation of the world.
30 Revelation 22:3,4 And there shall be no more curse: but the Throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and His servants shall serve Him: and they shall see His Face; and His Name shall be in their foreheads.
AGAIN
The Word for the month
Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew Him not. Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when He shall appear, we shall be like Him; for we shall see Him as He is. And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as He is pure.
I John 3:1-3
I
Corinthians 15:3,4 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I
also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the
scriptures; and that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day
according to the scriptures:
Romans 16:27 To God only wise, be glory through Jesus Christ for ever. Amen.
I Peter 5:11 To him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.
Romans 16:27 To God only wise, be glory through Jesus Christ for ever. Amen.
I Peter 5:11 To him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment