The Word for the month--
For by grace are ye saved through Faith; and that not of yourselves: it is
the Gift of God: not of works, lest any man should boast. For we are
His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath
before ordained that we should walk in them.
Ephesians 2:8-10
The Word for the day--
1 Psalm 23 A Psalm of David. The Lord is my Shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: He leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for His Name’s sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for Thou art
with me; Thy rod and Thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table
before me in the presence of mine enemies: Thou anointest my head with
oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.
2 Ephesians 2:1 And you hath He quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins;
3 Galatians 2:20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the Life which I now live in the flesh I live by the Faith of the Son of God, Who loved me, and gave Himself for me.
4 II Corinthians 5:7 (For we walk by Faith, not by sight:)
5 Romans 3:23,24 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; being justified freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:
6 Galatians 2:16 Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the Faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the Faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.
7 Hebrews 11:6 But without Faith it is impossible to please Him: for he that cometh to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him.
8 John 4:10 Jesus answered and said unto her, If thou knewest the Gift of God, and Who it is that saith to thee, Give Me to drink; thou wouldest have asked of Him, and He would have given thee Living Water.
9 Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the Gift of God is Eternal Life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
10 Romans 4:6-8 Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works, saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered. Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.
11 I Corinthians 1:29-31 That no flesh should glory in His presence. But of Him are ye in Christ Jesus, Who of God is made unto us Wisdom, and Righteousness, and Sanctification, and Redemption: that, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.
12 Philippians 3:3 For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the Spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh.
13 Galatians 6:14 But God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by Whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world.
14 II Corinthians 10:17 But he that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.
15 John 6:29 Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on Him Whom He hath sent.
16 John 3:21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the Light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.
17 Psalm 45:13 The King’s daughter is all glorious within: her clothing is of wrought gold.
18 Philippians 2:13 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of His good pleasure.
19 Song of Solomon 7:1 How beautiful are thy feet with shoes, O Prince’s daughter! the joints of thy thighs are like jewels, the work of the hands of a cunning Workman.
20 Numbers 23:23 Surely there is no enchantment against Jacob, neither is there any divination against Israel: according to this time it shall be said of Jacob and of Israel, What hath God wrought!
2 Ephesians 2:1 And you hath He quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins;
3 Galatians 2:20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the Life which I now live in the flesh I live by the Faith of the Son of God, Who loved me, and gave Himself for me.
4 II Corinthians 5:7 (For we walk by Faith, not by sight:)
5 Romans 3:23,24 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; being justified freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:
6 Galatians 2:16 Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the Faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the Faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.
7 Hebrews 11:6 But without Faith it is impossible to please Him: for he that cometh to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him.
8 John 4:10 Jesus answered and said unto her, If thou knewest the Gift of God, and Who it is that saith to thee, Give Me to drink; thou wouldest have asked of Him, and He would have given thee Living Water.
9 Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the Gift of God is Eternal Life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
10 Romans 4:6-8 Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works, saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered. Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.
11 I Corinthians 1:29-31 That no flesh should glory in His presence. But of Him are ye in Christ Jesus, Who of God is made unto us Wisdom, and Righteousness, and Sanctification, and Redemption: that, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.
12 Philippians 3:3 For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the Spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh.
13 Galatians 6:14 But God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by Whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world.
14 II Corinthians 10:17 But he that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.
15 John 6:29 Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on Him Whom He hath sent.
16 John 3:21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the Light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.
17 Psalm 45:13 The King’s daughter is all glorious within: her clothing is of wrought gold.
18 Philippians 2:13 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of His good pleasure.
19 Song of Solomon 7:1 How beautiful are thy feet with shoes, O Prince’s daughter! the joints of thy thighs are like jewels, the work of the hands of a cunning Workman.
20 Numbers 23:23 Surely there is no enchantment against Jacob, neither is there any divination against Israel: according to this time it shall be said of Jacob and of Israel, What hath God wrought!
21 Ephesians 5:30 For we are members of His body, of His flesh, and of His bones.
22 II Corinthians 5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
23 Revelation 4:11 Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for Thou hast created all things, and for Thy pleasure they are and were created.
24 Colossians 1:10 That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God;
25 III John 1:4 I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth.
26 Isaiah 26:2 Open ye the gates, that the righteous nation which keepeth the truth may enter in.
27 I Thessalonians 2:12 That ye would walk worthy of God, Who hath called you unto His Kingdom and glory.
28 Romans 6:4 Therefore we are buried with Him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of Life.
29 Colossians 2:6 ¶As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk ye in Him:
30 Ephesians 5:8 For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of Light:
31 Ephesians 4:1 I therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, beseech you that ye walk worthy of the vocation wherewith ye are called,
AGAIN
The Word for the month
For by grace are ye saved through Faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the Gift of God: not of works, lest any man should boast. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.
Ephesians 2:8-10
--
I
Corinthians 15:3,4 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I
also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the
scriptures; and that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day
according to the scriptures:
Romans 16:27 To God only wise, be glory through Jesus Christ for ever. Amen.
I Peter 5:11 To him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.
Romans 16:27 To God only wise, be glory through Jesus Christ for ever. Amen.
I Peter 5:11 To him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment