II Samuel 23:1,2 Now these be the last words of David. David the son of Jesse said, and the man who was raised up on high, the anointed of the God of Jacob, and the sweet psalmist of Israel, said, The Spirit of the Lord spake by me, and his word was in my tongue.
Psalm 29
A Psalm of David.
Give unto the Lord, O ye mighty, give unto the Lord glory and strength. Give unto the Lord the glory due unto his name; worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness. The voice of the Lord is upon the waters: the God of glory thundereth: the Lord is upon many waters. The voice of the Lord is powerful; the voice of the Lord is full of majesty. The voice of the Lord breaketh the cedars; yea, the Lord breaketh the cedars of Lebanon. He maketh them also to skip like a calf; Lebanon and Sirion like a young unicorn. The voice of the Lord divideth the flames of fire. The voice of the Lord shaketh the wilderness; the Lord shaketh the wilderness of Kadesh. The voice of the Lord maketh the hinds to calve, and discovereth the forests: and in his temple doth every one speak of his glory. The Lord sitteth upon the flood; yea, the Lord sitteth King for ever. The Lord will give strength unto his people; the Lord will bless his people with peace.
John 5:39
¶Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.
--
I
Corinthians 15:3,4 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I
also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the
scriptures; and that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day
according to the scriptures:
Romans 16:27 To God only wise, be glory through Jesus Christ for ever. Amen.
I Peter 5:11 To him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.
Romans 16:27 To God only wise, be glory through Jesus Christ for ever. Amen.
I Peter 5:11 To him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.
1 comment:
Genesis 3:8 : And they heard the voice of the Lord God walking in the garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the Lord God amongst the trees of the garden.
Job 40:9 : Hast thou an arm like God? or canst thou thunder with a voice like him?
Proverbs 1:20 : ¶ Wisdom crieth without; she uttereth her voice in the streets:....
Proverbs 8:1 : Doth not wisdom cry? and understanding put forth her voice?
Proverbs 8:4 : Unto you, O men, I call; and my voice is to the sons of man.
Song of Solomon 8:13 : Thou that dwellest in the gardens, the companions hearken to thy voice: cause me to hear it.
Isaiah 6:4 : And the posts of the door moved at the voice of him that cried, and the house was filled with smoke.
Isaiah 42:2 : He shall not cry, nor lift up, nor cause his voice to be heard in the street.
Isaiah 66:6 : A voice of noise from the city, a voice from the temple, a voice of the Lord that rendereth recompence to his enemies.
Jeremiah 3:13 : Only acknowledge thine iniquity, that thou hast transgressed against the Lord thy God, and hast scattered thy ways to the strangers under every green tree, and ye have not obeyed my voice, saith the Lord.
Jeremiah 7:23 : But this thing commanded I them, saying, Obey my voice, and I will be your God, and ye shall be my people: and walk ye in all the ways that I have commanded you, that it may be well unto you.
John 10:27 : My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:....
Just thinking. Thanks for the post. I love you. May the LORD have mercy on us and preserve us unto His heavenly kingdom and present us faultless before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy as His Word says...that we might truly hear His voice.
Love,
Jenny
Post a Comment