Tuesday, September 30, 2014

September 2014



The Word for the month--


Thy dead men shall live, together with My dead body shall they arise. Awake and sing, ye that dwell in dust: for thy dew is as the dew of herbs, and the earth shall cast out the dead.

Isaiah 26:19


The Word for the day--


1
Isaiah 26:20,21 ¶Come, My people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast. For, behold, the Lord cometh out of His place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity: the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain.

2 John 14:19 Yet a little while, and the world seeth Me no more; but ye see Me: because I live, ye shall live also.

3 Daniel 12:2,3 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting Life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt. And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to Righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

4 Ephesians 5:14 Wherefore He saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee Light.

5 Hosea 13:14 I will ransom them from the power of the grave; I will redeem them from death: O death, I will be thy plagues; O grave, I will be thy destruction
: repentance shall be hid from Mine eyes.

6 Hosea 14:5 I will be as the dew unto Israel: he shall grow as the lily, and cast forth his roots as Lebanon.

7 Romans 6:8 Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with Him:

8 Galatians 2:20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the Life which I now live in the flesh I live by the Faith of the Son of God, Who loved me, and gave Himself for me.

9 Colossians 3:1 If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are Above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.

10 I Corinthians 15:20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the Firstfruits of them that slept.

11 Job 14:14 If a man die, shall he live again? all the days of my appointed time
["warfare" Isa 40:2] will I wait, till my change come.

12 Hosea 6:2 After two days will He revive us: in the third day He will raise us up, and we shall live in His sight.

13 Ephesians 2:5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;)

14 Romans 6:5 For if we have been planted together in the likeness of His death, we shall be also in the likeness of His resurrection:

15 Psalm 17:15 As for Me, I will behold Thy Face in righteousness: I shall be satisfied, when I awake, with Thy Likeness.

16 Amos 5:4 ¶For thus saith the
Lord unto the house of Israel, Seek ye Me, and ye shall Live:
 

17 Habakkuk 2:4 Behold, his soul which is lifted up is not upright in him: but the just shall live by His Faith.

18 Zephaniah 3:14 Sing, O daughter of Zion; shout, O Israel; be glad and rejoice with all the heart, O daughter of Jerusalem.
 

19 Psalm 5:11 But let all those that put their trust in Thee rejoice: let them ever shout for joy, because Thou defendest them: let them also that love Thy Name be joyful in Thee.

20 Psalm 20:5 We will rejoice in Thy salvation, and in the Name of our God we will set up our banners: the
Lord fulfil all Thy petitions.

21 Psalm 59:16 But I will sing of thy power; yea, I will sing aloud of thy mercy in the morning: for thou hast been my defence and refuge in the day of my trouble.

22 Psalm 95:1 O come, let us sing unto the
Lord: let us make a joyful noise to the Rock of our salvation.

23 Psalm 145:7 They shall abundantly utter the memory of Thy great goodness, and shall sing of Thy Righteousness.

24 Isaiah 44:23 Sing, O ye heavens; for the
Lord hath done it: shout, ye lower parts of the earth: break forth into singing, ye mountains, O forest, and every tree therein: for the Lord hath redeemed Jacob, and glorified Himself in Israel.

25 Psalm 76:8,9 Thou didst cause judgment to be heard from heaven; the earth feared, and was still, When God arose to judgment, to save all the meek of the earth. Selah.

26 Psalm 113:7 He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth the needy out of the dunghill;

27 Psalm 133:1-3 A Song of degrees of David.  Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in Unity! It is like the precious ointment upon the head, that ran down upon the beard, even Aaron's beard: that went down to the skirts of his garments; as the dew of Hermon, and as the dew that descended upon the mountains of Zion: for there the Lord commanded the blessing, even Life for evermore.

28 Psalm 110:3 Thy people shall be willing in the Day of Thy power, in the beauties of holiness from the womb of the morning: Thou hast the dew of Thy youth.

29 Zechariah 8:12 For the Seed shall be prosperous; the Vine shall give her fruit, and the ground shall give her increase, and the heavens shall give their dew; and I will cause the remnant of this people to possess all these things.

30 Romans 13:11 And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed.



AGAIN
 

The Word for the month


Thy dead men shall live, together with My dead body shall they arise. Awake and sing, ye that dwell in dust: for thy dew is as the dew of herbs, and the earth shall cast out the dead.

Isaiah 26:19


--
I Corinthians 15:3,4 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; and that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
Romans 16:27 To God only wise, be glory through Jesus Christ for ever. Amen.
I Peter 5:11 To him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

No comments: