The Word for the month--
For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ: Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto His glorious body, according to the working whereby He is able even to subdue all things unto Himself.
Philippians 3:20,21
The Word for the day--
1 Philippians 4:1 Therefore, my brethren dearly beloved and longed for, my joy and crown, so stand fast in the Lord, my dearly beloved.
2 Philippians 3:18 (For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ:
3 Philippians 3:14 I press toward the mark for the Prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.
4 Philippians 3:8-11 Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ, and be found in Him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith: that I may know Him, and the power of His resurrection, and the fellowship of His sufferings, being made conformable unto His death; if by any means I might attain unto the Resurrection of the dead.
5 Psalm 73:25 Whom have I in Heaven but Thee? and there is none upon earth that I desire beside Thee.
6 Colossians 3:3,4 For ye are dead, and your Life is hid with Christ in God. When Christ, Who is our Life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with Him in glory.
7 Hebrews 12:22-24 But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the City of the Living God, the Heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels, to the general assembly and church of the Firstborn, which are written in Heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect, and to Jesus the Mediator of the new Covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.
8 John 17:15,16 I pray not that Thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that Thou shouldest keep them from the evil. They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.
9 Matthew 6:21 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.
10 Ephesians 1:3 ¶Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, Who hath blessed us with all Spiritual blessings in Heavenly places in Christ:
11 Colossians 1:12,13 Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in Light: Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the Kingdom of His dear Son:
12 Hebrews 11:15,16 And truly, if they had been mindful of that country from whence they came out, they might have had opportunity to have returned. But now they desire a better country, that is, an Heavenly: wherefore God is not ashamed to be called their God: for He hath prepared for them a City.
13 Philippians 1:27,28 Only let your conversation be as it becometh the gospel of Christ: that whether I come and see you, or else be absent, I may hear of your affairs, that ye stand fast in One Spirit, with One Mind striving together for the Faith of the gospel; and in nothing terrified by your adversaries: which is to them an evident token of perdition, but to you of salvation, and that of God.
14 Hebrews 13:5,6 Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for He hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my Helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.
15 Titus 2:13,14 Looking for that blessed Hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ; Who gave Himself for us, that He might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto Himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.
16 II Timothy 4:8 Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of Righteousness, which the Lord, the Righteous Judge, shall give me at that Day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love His appearing.
17 Hebrews 9:28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for Him shall He appear the second time without sin unto salvation.
18 I Corinthians 15:51-53 Behold, I shew you a Mystery; we shall not all sleep, but
we shall all be changed, in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at
the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be
raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. For this corruptible must
put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
19 II Corinthians 5:1-3 For we know that if our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved, we have a building of God, an House not made with hands, eternal in the Heavens. For in this we groan, earnestly desiring to be clothed upon with our House which is from Heaven: if so be that being clothed we shall not be found naked.
19 II Corinthians 5:1-3 For we know that if our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved, we have a building of God, an House not made with hands, eternal in the Heavens. For in this we groan, earnestly desiring to be clothed upon with our House which is from Heaven: if so be that being clothed we shall not be found naked.
20 Romans 8:28,29 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to His purpose. For whom He did foreknow, He also did predestinate to be conformed to the Image of his Son, that He might be the Firstborn among many brethren.
20 Romans 8:28,29 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to His purpose. For whom He did foreknow, He also did predestinate to be conformed to the Image of his Son, that He might be the Firstborn among many brethren.
21 II Peter 1:16,17 For we have not followed cunningly devised fables, when we made known unto you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but were eyewitnesses of His majesty. For He received from God the Father honour and glory, when there came such a Voice to Him from the excellent glory, This is My beloved Son, in Whom I am well pleased.
21 II Peter 1:16,17 For we have not followed cunningly devised fables, when we made known unto you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but were eyewitnesses of His majesty. For He received from God the Father honour and glory, when there came such a Voice to Him from the excellent glory, This is My beloved Son, in Whom I am well pleased.
22 Romans 8:16,17 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God: and if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with Him, that we may be also glorified together.
22 Romans 8:16,17 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God: and if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with Him, that we may be also glorified together.
23 Job 14:14 If a man die, shall he live again? all the days of my appointed time will I wait, till my change come.
24 Psalm 17:15 As for me, I will behold Thy Face in Righteousness: I shall be satisfied, when I awake, with Thy Likeness.
25 Ephesians 1:17-20 That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him: the eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of His calling, and what the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints, and what is the exceeding greatness of His power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of His mighty power, which He wrought in Christ, when He raised Him from the dead, and set Him at His own right hand in the Heavenly places,
25 Ephesians 1:17-20 That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him: the eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of His calling, and what the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints, and what is the exceeding greatness of His power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of His mighty power, which He wrought in Christ, when He raised Him from the dead, and set Him at His own right hand in the Heavenly places,
26 Romans 8:22-25 For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in
pain together until now. And not only they, but ourselves also, which
have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within
ourselves, waiting for
the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body. For we are saved by
hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth
he yet hope for? But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with
patience wait for it.
27 Hebrews 7:25 Wherefore He is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by Him, seeing He ever liveth to make intercession for them.
27 Hebrews 7:25 Wherefore He is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by Him, seeing He ever liveth to make intercession for them.
28 II Timothy 1:12 For the which cause I also suffer these things: nevertheless I am not ashamed: for I know Whom I have believed, and am persuaded that He is able to keep that which I have committed unto Him against that Day.
28 II Timothy 1:12 For the which cause I also suffer these things: nevertheless I am not ashamed: for I know Whom I have believed, and am persuaded that He is able to keep that which I have committed unto Him against that Day.
29 I Corinthians 15:27 For He hath put all things under His feet. But when He saith all things are put under Him, it is manifest that He is excepted which did put all things under Him.
30 Ephesians 5:25-27 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave Himself for it; that He might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the Word, that He might present it to Himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be Holy and without blemish.
30 Ephesians 5:25-27 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave Himself for it; that He might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the Word, that He might present it to Himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be Holy and without blemish.
AGAIN
The Word for the month
For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ: Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto His glorious body, according to the working whereby He is able even to subdue all things unto Himself.
Philippians 3:20,21
--
I
Corinthians 15:3,4 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I
also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the
scriptures; and that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day
according to the scriptures:
Revelation 1:5b,6 Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood, and hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.
Romans 16:27 To God only wise, be glory through Jesus Christ for ever. Amen.
Revelation 1:5b,6 Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood, and hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.
Romans 16:27 To God only wise, be glory through Jesus Christ for ever. Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment