I remember the days of old; I meditate on all thy works; I muse {H07878} on the work of thy hands.
Psalm 143:5
Strongs: H07878
שׂיח
[ώîyach] \see'-akh\
A primitive root; to {ponder} that {is} (by implication) converse (with {oneself} and hence aloud) or (transitively) utter: - {commune} {complain} {declare} {meditate} {muse} {pray} {speak} talk (with).
Judges 5:10 Speak {H07878}, ye that ride on white asses, ye that sit in judgment, and walk by the way.
I Chronicles 16:9 Sing unto him, sing psalms unto him, talk {H07878} ye of all his wondrous works.
Job 7:11 Therefore I will not refrain my mouth; I will speak in the anguish of my spirit; I will complain {H07878} in the bitterness of my soul.
Job 12:8 Or speak {H07878} to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee.
Psalm 55:17 Evening, and morning, and at noon, will I pray {H07878}, and cry aloud: and he shall hear my voice.
Psalm 69:12 They that sit in the gate speak {H07878} against me; and I was the song of the drunkards.
Psalm 77:3 I remembered God, and was troubled: I complained {H07878}, and my spirit was overwhelmed. Selah.
Psalm 77:6 I call to remembrance my song in the night: I commune {H07878} with mine own heart: and my spirit made diligent search.
Psalm 77:12 I will meditate also of all thy work, and talk {H07878} of thy doings.
Psalm 105:2 Sing unto him, sing psalms unto him: talk {H07878} ye of all his wondrous works.
Psalm 119:15 I will meditate {H07878} in thy precepts, and have respect unto thy ways.
Psalm 119:23 Princes also did sit and speak against me: but thy servant did meditate {H07878} in thy statutes.
Psalm 119:27 Make me to understand the way of thy precepts: so shall I talk {H07878} of thy wondrous works.
Psalm 119:48 My hands also will I lift up unto thy commandments, which I have loved; and I will meditate {H07878} in thy statutes.
Psalm 119:78 ¶Let the proud be ashamed; for they dealt perversely with me without a cause: but I will meditate {H07878} in thy precepts.
Psalm 119:148 Mine eyes prevent the night watches, that I might meditate {H07878} in thy word.
Psalm 143:5 I remember the days of old; I meditate on all thy works; I muse {H07878} on the work of thy hands.
Psalm 145:5 I will speak {H07878} of the glorious honour of thy majesty, and of thy wondrous works.
Proverbs 6:22 When thou goest, it shall lead thee; when thou sleepest, it shall keep thee; and when thou awakest, it shall talk {H07878} with thee.
Isaiah 53:8 He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare {H07878} his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken.
AGAIN
I remember the days of old; I meditate on all thy works; I muse {H07878} on the work of thy hands.
Psalm 143:5
Hear the entire Psalm
Psalm 143 A Psalm of David.
Hear my prayer, O Lord, give ear to my supplications: in thy faithfulness answer me, and in thy righteousness. And enter not into judgment with thy servant: for in thy sight shall no man living be justified. For the enemy hath persecuted my soul; he hath smitten my life down to the ground; he hath made me to dwell in darkness, as those that have been long dead. Therefore is my spirit overwhelmed within me; my heart within me is desolate. I remember the days of old; I meditate on all thy works; I muse {H07878} on the work of thy hands. I stretch forth my hands unto thee: my soul thirsteth after thee, as a thirsty land. Selah.
¶Hear me speedily, O Lord: my spirit faileth: hide not thy face from me, lest I be like unto them that go down into the pit. Cause me to hear thy lovingkindness in the morning; for in thee do I trust: cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto thee. Deliver me, O Lord, from mine enemies: I flee unto thee to hide me. Teach me to do thy will; for thou art my God: thy spirit is good; lead me into the land of uprightness. Quicken me, O Lord, for thy name's sake: for thy righteousness' sake bring my soul out of trouble. And of thy mercy cut off mine enemies, and destroy all them that afflict my soul: for I am thy servant.
AGAIN
I remember the days of old; I meditate on all thy works; I muse {H07878} on the work of thy hands.
I remember the days of old; I meditate on all thy works; I muse {H07878} on the work of thy hands.
Psalm 143:5
--
I
Corinthians 15:3,4 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I
also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the
scriptures; and that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day
according to the scriptures:
Revelation 1:5b,6 Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood, and hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.
Romans 16:27 To God only wise, be glory through Jesus Christ for ever. Amen.
Revelation 1:5b,6 Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood, and hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.
Romans 16:27 To God only wise, be glory through Jesus Christ for ever. Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment