Friday, September 11, 2015

Psalm 146:2 -- Word search "I will sing praises"

 
While I live will I praise the Lord: I will sing praises {H02167} unto my God while I have any being.



Psalm 146:2



Strongs : H02167
זמר
[zâmar] \zaw-mar'\

A primitive root (perhaps identical with 2168 through the idea of striking with the fingers); properly to touch the strings or parts of a musical {instrument} that {is} play upon it; to make {music} accompanied by the voice; hence to celebrate in song and music: - give {praise} sing forth {praises} psalms.

Judges 5:3 Hear, O ye kings; give ear, O ye princes; I, even I, will sing unto the Lord; I will sing {H02167} praise to the Lord God of Israel.

II Samuel 22:50 Therefore I will give thanks unto thee, O Lord, among the heathen, and I will sing praises {H02167} unto thy name.

I Chronicles 16:9 Sing unto him, sing psalms {H02167} unto him, talk ye of all his wondrous works.

Psalm 7:17 I will praise the Lord according to his righteousness: and will sing praise {H02167} to the name of the Lord most high.

Psalm 9:2 I will be glad and rejoice in thee: I will sing praise {H02167} to thy name, O thou most High.

Psalm 9:11 ¶Sing praises {H02167} to the Lord, which dwelleth in Zion: declare among the people his doings.

Psalm 18:49 Therefore will I give thanks unto thee, O Lord, among the heathen, and sing praises {H02167} unto thy name.

Psalm 21:13 Be thou exalted, Lord, in thine own strength: so will we sing and praise {H02167} thy power.

Psalm 27:6 And now shall mine head be lifted up above mine enemies round about me: therefore will I offer in his tabernacle sacrifices of joy; I will sing, yea, I will sing praises {H02167} unto the Lord.

Psalm 30:4 Sing {H02167} unto the Lord, O ye saints of his, and give thanks at the remembrance of his holiness.

Psalm 30:12 To the end that my glory may sing {H02167} praise to thee, and not be silent. O Lord my God, I will give thanks unto thee for ever.

Psalm 33:2 Praise the Lord with harp: sing {H02167} unto him with the psaltery and an instrument of ten strings.

Psalm 47:6,7 Sing praises {H02167} to God, sing praises {H02167}: sing praises {H02167} unto our King, sing praises {H02167}. For God is the King of all the earth: sing ye praises {H02167} with understanding.

Psalm 57:7 ¶My heart is fixed, O God, my heart is fixed: I will sing and give praise {H02167}.

Psalm 57:9 I will praise thee, O Lord, among the people: I will sing {H02167} unto thee among the nations.

Psalm 59:17 Unto thee, O my strength, will I sing {H02167}: for God is my defence, and the God of my mercy.

Psalm 61:8 So will I sing {H02167} praise unto thy name for ever, that I may daily perform my vows.

Psalm 66:2 Sing forth {H02167} the honour of his name: make his praise glorious.

Psalm 66:4 All the earth shall worship thee, and shall sing {H02167} unto thee; they shall sing {H02167} to thy name. Selah.

Psalm 68:4 Sing unto God, sing praises {H02167} to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name Jah, and rejoice before him.

Psalm 68:32 ¶Sing unto God, ye kingdoms of the earth; O sing praises {H02167} unto the Lord; Selah:

Psalm 71:22,23 I will also praise thee with the psaltery, even thy truth, O my God: unto thee will I sing {H02167} with the harp, O thou Holy One of Israel. My lips shall greatly rejoice when I sing {H02167} unto thee; and my soul, which thou hast redeemed.

Psalm 75:9 But I will declare for ever; I will sing praises {H02167} to the God of Jacob.

Psalm 92:1-3 A Psalm or Song for the sabbath day. It is a good thing to give thanks unto the Lord, and to sing praises {H02167} unto thy name, O most High: t
o shew forth thy lovingkindness in the morning, and thy faithfulness every night, upon an instrument of ten strings, and upon the psaltery; upon the harp with a solemn sound.

 
Psalm 98:4,5 ¶Make a joyful noise unto the Lord, all the earth: make a loud noise, and rejoice, and sing {H02167} praise. Sing {H02167} unto the Lord with the harp; with the harp, and the voice of a psalm.

Psalm 101:1 A Psalm of David. I will sing of mercy and judgment: unto thee, O Lord, will I sing {H02167}.

Psalm 104:33 I will sing unto the Lord as long as I live: I will sing {H02167} praise to my God while I have my being.

Psalm 105:2 Sing unto him, sing psalms {H02167} unto him: talk ye of all his wondrous works.

Psalm 108:1 A Song or Psalm of David. O God, my heart is fixed; I will sing and give praise {H02167}, even with my glory.

Psalm 108:3 I will praise thee, O Lord, among the people: and I will sing praises {H02167} unto thee among the nations.

Psalm 135:3 Praise the Lord; for the Lord is good: sing praises {H02167} unto his name; for it is pleasant.

Psalm 138:1 A Psalm of David. I will praise thee with my whole heart: before the gods will I sing praise {H02167} unto thee.

Psalm 144:9 ¶I will sing a new song unto thee, O God: upon a psaltery and an instrument of ten strings will I sing praises {H02167} unto thee.

Psalm 146:2 While I live will I praise the Lord: I will sing praises {H02167} unto my God while I have any being.

Psalm 147:1 Praise ye the Lord: for it is good to sing praises {H02167} unto our God; for it is pleasant; and praise is comely.

Psalm 147:7 Sing unto the Lord with thanksgiving; sing praise {H02167} upon the harp unto our God:

Psalm 149:3 Let them praise his name in the dance: let them sing praises {H02167} unto him with the timbrel and harp.

Isaiah 12:5 Sing {H02167} unto the Lord; for he hath done excellent things: this is known in all the earth.




AGAIN

While I live will I praise the Lord: I will sing praises {H02167} unto my God while I have any being.


Psalm 146:2



Hear the entire Psalm
 
Psalm 146 

Praise ye the Lord. Praise the Lord, O my soul. While I live will I praise the Lord: I will sing praises {H02167} unto my God while I have any being.  Put not your trust in princes, nor in the son of man, in whom there is no help. His breath goeth forth, he returneth to his earth; in that very day his thoughts perish. 

¶Happy is he that hath the God of Jacob for his help, whose hope is in the Lord his God: which made heaven, and earth, the sea, and all that therein is: which keepeth truth for ever: which executeth judgment for the oppressed: which giveth food to the hungry. The Lord looseth the prisoners: the Lord openeth the eyes of the blind: the Lord raiseth them that are bowed down: the Lord loveth the righteous: the Lord preserveth the strangers; he relieveth the fatherless and widow: but the way of the wicked he turneth upside down. The Lord shall reign for ever, even thy God, O Zion, unto all generations. Praise ye the Lord.


AGAIN

While I live will I praise the Lord: I will sing praises {H02167} unto my God while I have any being.


Psalm 146:2




"By Him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to His Name."

Hebrews 13:12-15 
Wherefore Jesus also, that he might sanctify the people with his own blood, suffered without the gate. Let us go forth therefore unto him without the camp, bearing his reproach. For here have we no continuing city, but we seek one to come. By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name.



"speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord"

Ephesians 5:18-21 
And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit; speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord; giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ; submitting yourselves one to another in the fear of God.


AGAIN

While I live will I praise the Lord: I will sing praises {H02167} unto my God while I have any being.


Psalm 146:2




--
I Corinthians 15:3,4 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; and that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
Revelation 1:5b,6 Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood, and hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.
Romans 16:27 To God only wise, be glory through Jesus Christ for ever. Amen.



No comments: