Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Psalm 16
John 5:39 Search the Scriptures; for in them ye think ye have Eternal Life: and they are they which testify of Me.
Luke 24:44,47 And He said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning Me . . . And beginning at Moses and all the prophets, He expounded unto them in all the Scriptures the things concerning Himself.
Hear the testimony of the Lord Jesus Christ--those things concerning Himself . . .
Psalm 16
Preserve Me, O God: for in Thee do I put My trust. O My Soul, Thou hast said unto the LORD, Thou art My Lord: My goodness extendeth not to Thee; but to the saints that are in the earth, and to the excellent, in whom is all My delight. Their sorrows shall be multiplied that hasten after another god: their drink offerings of blood will I not offer, nor take up their names into My lips. The LORD is the portion of Mine inheritance and of My cup: Thou maintainest My lot. The lines are fallen unto Me in pleasant places; yea, I have a goodly heritage.I will bless the LORD, Who hath given Me counsel: My reins also instruct Me in the night seasons.
I have set the LORD always before Me: because He is at My right hand, I shall not be moved. Therefore My heart is glad, and My glory rejoiceth: My flesh also shall rest in hope. For Thou wilt not leave My Soul in hell; neither wilt Thou suffer Thine Holy One to see corruption. Thou wilt shew Me the path of Life: in Thy presence is fulness of joy; at Thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.
--
Romans 16:27 To God only wise, be glory through Jesus Christ for ever. Amen.
I Peter 5:11 To Him be Glory and Dominion for ever and ever. Amen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment