Hear this evening's devotional [Prepared by Jonathan Bagster (1813-1872)]
01.20 Evening:
And ye are Christ's; and Christ is God's.―I am my beloved's, and his desire is toward me.―I am his.―The Son of God, . . . loved me, and gave himself for me.
Ye are not your own. . . . Ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.―The Lord hath taken you, and brought you forth out of the iron furnace, even out of Egypt, to be unto him a people of inheritance, as ye are this day.
Ye are God's husbandry, ye are God's building.―Christ as a son over his own house; whose house are we, if we hold fast the confidence and the rejoicing of the hope firm unto the end.―A spiritual house, an holy priesthood.
They shall be mine, saith the Lord of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels.―All mine are thine, and thine are mine; and I am glorified in them.―The glory of his inheritance in the saints.
Here it is again with the full verses and references
01.20 Evening:
(I Corinthians 3:23)And ye are Christ's; and Christ is God's.--(Song of Solomon 7:10)I am my beloved's, and his desire is toward me.--(Song of Solomon 2:16)My beloved is mine, and I am his: he feedeth among the lilies.--(Galatians 2:20)I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.
(I Corinthians 6:19,20)What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.-- (Deuteronomy 4:20)But the Lord hath taken you, and brought you forth out of the iron furnace, even out of Egypt, to be unto him a people of inheritance, as ye are this day.
(I Corinthians 3:9)For we are labourers together with God: ye are God's husbandry, ye are God's building.--(Hebrews 3:6)But Christ as a son over his own house; whose house are we, if we hold fast the confidence and the rejoicing of the hope firm unto the end.--(I Peter 2:5)Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.
(Malachi 3:17)And they shall be mine, saith the Lord of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him.--(John 17:10)And all mine are thine, and thine are mine; and I am glorified in them.--(Ephesians 1:18)The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,
--
Romans 16:27 To God only wise, be glory through Jesus Christ for ever. Amen.
I Peter 5:11 To Him be Glory and Dominion for ever and ever. Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment