Hear this evening's devotional [Prepared by Jonathan Bagster (1813-1872)]
07.25 Evening:
Thus saith the Lord; Behold, I set before you the Way of Life, and the way of death.―I will teach you the good and the right Way.―I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me.―Follow Me.
There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.―Wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: because strait is the gate, and narrow is the Way, which leadeth unto Life, and few there be that find it.
An Highway shall be there, and a Way, and it shall be called The Way of Holiness; the unclean shall not pass over it; but it shall be for those: the wayfaring men, though fools, shall not err therein.―Then shall we know, if we follow on to know the Lord.
In My Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
Ps 16:11 Jer 21:8 1Sa 12:23 Joh 14:6 Mt 4:19 Pr 14:12 Mt 7:13,14 Isa 35:8 Ho 6:3 Joh 14:2
Here it is again with the full verses and references
07.25 Evening:
(Jeremiah 21:8)And unto this people thou shalt say, Thus saith the Lord; Behold, I set before you the Way of Life, and the way of death.--(I Samuel 12:23)Moreover as for me, God forbid that I should sin against the Lord in ceasing to pray for you: but I will teach you the good and the right Way:--(John 14:6)Jesus saith unto him, I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me.--(Matthew 4:19)And He saith unto them, Follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men.
(Proverbs 14:12)There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.--(Matthew 7:13,14)Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: because strait is the gate, and narrow is the Way, which leadeth unto Life, and few there be that find it.
(Isaiah 35:8)And an Highway shall be there, and a Way, and it shall be called The Way of Holiness; the unclean shall not pass over it; but it shall be for those: the wayfaring men, though fools, shall not err therein.--(Hosea 6:3)Then shall we know, if we follow on to know the Lord: His going forth is prepared as the morning; and He shall come unto us as the rain, as the latter and former rain unto the earth.
(John 14:2)In My Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
--
Romans 16:27 To God only wise, be glory through Jesus Christ for ever. Amen.
I Peter 5:11 To Him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment