Hear this evening's devotional [Prepared by Jonathan Bagster (1813-1872)]
09.30 Evening:
Moses said unto the Lord, . . . I pray Thee, if I have found grace in Thy sight, shew me now Thy Way, that I may know Thee, that I may find grace in Thy sight: . . . My presence shall go with thee, and I will give thee rest.―He made known His ways unto Moses, His acts unto the children of Israel.
The meek will He guide in judgment: and the meek will He teach His Way.―What man is he that feareth the Lord? him shall He teach in the Way that He shall choose.
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy paths.
Thou wilt shew me the path of Life: in Thy presence is fulness of joy; at Thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.―I will instruct thee and teach thee in the Way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with Mine eye.―The path of the Just is as the shining Light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect Day.
Ps 25:4 Ex 33:12-14 Ps 103:7 25:9,12 Pr 3:5,6 Ps 16:11 32:8 Pr 4:18
Here it is again with the full verses and references
09.30 Evening:
(Exodus 33:12-14)And Moses said unto the Lord, See, Thou sayest unto me, Bring up this people: and Thou hast not let me know whom Thou wilt send with me. Yet Thou hast said, I know thee by name, and thou hast also found grace in My sight. Now therefore, I pray Thee, if I have found grace in Thy sight, shew me now Thy Way, that I may know Thee, that I may find grace in Thy sight: and consider that this nation is Thy people. And He said, My presence shall go with thee, and I will give thee rest.--(Psalm 103:7)He made known His ways unto Moses, His acts unto the children of Israel.
(Psalm 25:9)The meek will He guide in judgment: and the meek will He teach His Way.--(Psalm 25:12)What man is he that feareth the Lord? him shall He teach in the Way that He shall choose.--(Proverbs 3:5,6)Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy paths.
(Psalm 16:11)Thou wilt shew me the path of Life: in Thy presence is fulness of joy; at Thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.
(Psalm 32:8)I will instruct thee and teach thee in the Way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with Mine eye.--(Proverbs 4:18)But the path of the Just is as the shining Light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect Day.
--
Romans 16:27 To God only wise, be glory through Jesus Christ for ever. Amen. I Peter 5:11 To Him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment