Hear this evening's devotional [Prepared by Jonathan Bagster (1813-1872)]
12.03 Evening:
Thou shalt . . . make a laver of brass, . . . and thou shalt put it between the tabernacle of the congregation and the altar, and thou shalt put water therein. For Aaron and his sons shall wash their hands and their feet thereat: when they go into the tabernacle of the congregation, they shall wash with water, that they die not; . . . they shall wash their hands and their feet, that they die not.―Your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you.―If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.
In my flesh shall I see God: Whom I shall see for myself, and mine eyes shall behold, and not another.―There shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth.―Thou art of purer eyes than to behold evil, and canst not look on iniquity.―I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.
Heb 10:22 Ex 30:18-21 1Co 6:19 3:17 Job 19:26,27 Re 21:27 Hab 1:13 Ro 12:1
Here it is again with the full verses and references
12.03 Evening:
(Exodus 30:18-21)Thou shalt also make a laver of brass, and his foot also of brass, to wash withal: and thou shalt put it between the tabernacle of the congregation and the altar, and thou shalt put water therein. For Aaron and his sons shall wash their hands and their feet thereat: when they go into the tabernacle of the congregation, they shall wash with water, that they die not; or when they come near to the altar to minister, to burn offering made by fire unto the Lord: so they shall wash their hands and their feet, that they die not: and it shall be a statute for ever to them, even to him and to his seed throughout their generations.--(I Corinthians 6:19)What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?--(I Corinthians 3:17)If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.
(Job 19:26,27)And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God: Whom I shall see for myself, and mine eyes shall behold, and not another; though my reins be consumed within me.--(Revelation 21:27)And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of Life.--(Habakkuk 1:13)Thou art of purer eyes than to behold evil, and canst not look on iniquity: wherefore lookest thou upon them that deal treacherously, and holdest Thy tongue when the wicked devoureth the man that is more righteous than he?--(Romans 12:1)I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.
--
Romans 16:27 To God only wise, be glory through Jesus Christ for ever. Amen.
I Peter 5:11 To Him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment